Friday, March 4, 2011

you can be the happiest woman

and so the other other night I cried over a private matter (not everything should be shared online!) and well... I didn't want my mother in law to see my swollen eyes. So I put on lots of baby powder on my face which make my face look whiter than snow white.

So I went down to meet my hasben and he glanced at me over his plate, 'your eyes are sooo red. are you wearing powder to cover up? gee it just makes it worse. you wouldn't make a good a spy.' *laughing as always

me: 'what powder?' (quickly rubbing the powder off)

oh well, life is not always fun. but we do, we do have a choice as to how we want to react to situations.

its okay to cry, sometimes it makes you feel better, but to smile and laugh when the going gets tough makes you a better, stronger person.

hasben is recovering now, and I'm glad, Alhamdulillah!!! it has gotten into his head that making me jump is very funny, and I keep finding him jumping out from this wall and that door that I think a permanent heart attack will be part of my life now.

I did not know much about this guy when I proposed, and I know now Allah has given me big blessings by giving him as a hasben.

I am retyping a d'ua book to be printed.

Back to Work!

No comments:

Post a Comment