Monday, May 24, 2010

Paradise

'Or think that you will enter Paradise without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They were afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said, 'When (will come) the Help of Allah?' Yes! Certainly the help of Allah is near.' Al-Baqarah:214.

Just finished reading this ayaah Alhamdullilah and I cannot describe the calm and peace that Allah grants me by this one verse.

I just got back, say an hour ago from teaching Adam (7) and Daniel (5) to read Iqra' or the basic book to learn the Quraan.

Hehe. This is a new thing for me.

Even though I have enough things to juggle in my hands I find it quite hard to pass up any new opportunity and learning process.

So. Even though my time management is poor (trying inshaAllah) and my self management is haywire (trying hardd inshaAllah) I quite like to be impulsive and just go for it.

Mom always say 'are you not tired? why can't you just rest?' and 'ok..what now'.

Hehe. Of course I am tired. In fact after work the last thing I wanna do is go out again, drive madly and try to find my socks for the hundredth time in between.

But staying in comfort zone doesn't work for me.

It dulls me up.

Today the boys mummy hug me before I go back.

The way she said thank you.

The way the boys laugh at my silly joke.

Stroking Daniel's hair while he drinks.

Playing games afterwards.

Going back and smiling on my own, and thinking 'not bad, girl!'

hehehe.

and I was thinking of giving this up for a bit of sleep.

Asma' !

*a reminder post for me to jgn malas.

2 comments: