Thursday, February 17, 2011

3 months

Congratulations to us for passing the 3 months mark!

For me I have learnt that:

  • he will always be messy
  • when his eyes shine it doesn't mean he's falling in love with me, it means he's thinking of a plan to kacau me
  • when he's angry its better for me to keep quiet
  • and when I'm angry its better for me to keep quiet too, otherwise I will get THE LECTURE which may last up to one hour. berdarah telinga I tell you.
  • he will always deny that he's tired until he FALL ASLEEP in which his last word will be, 'I'm not falling asleep, just closing my eyes, and I might not reply for a while but I'm NOT falling asleep.' and then he sleeps till morning.
  • He will NEVER be romantic. Will pretend to be, and then he delivers the killer lines, "lets korek idung together" "you wanna hear me fart?" and yang sama waktu dengannya. Pasrah.
Alhamdulillahi ala kulli hal.

On another note altogether my life has turned another point where I will be working in the office for two days, and do some freelance jobs at home. This is something completely new, and I'm intrigued to see where it will lead me.

Of course, some have asked what will I be doing with all that free time? Firstly the concept of housewife duduk goyang kaki kat rumah is so fabricated. Secondly its totally an irrelevant question for Muslims, because we are not here to be involved in idle talk, or chasing a trivial pursuit. So whether I have a 'career' or not life still goes on. :D I hope my mother wouldn't worry too much..

Ok I got to go UIA and help hasben sell some books. Subhanallah. A place full of memories.

2 comments: