Wednesday, June 22, 2011

SUTRAH is an instant goodness.

I am not going to dwell heavily into this, the discussion about Sutrah can easily be found in books according to the way of the Prophet SAW.

I'd like to share it here, so at least if you read this, you can practice it instantly and get an instant goodness, and share it with your loved ones. (PLEASE share this with your love ones, I dare you!)

What's the deal?

secret key: SUTRAH

meaning: My family knows a similar term called SAPRAH, which is the fabric spread you put for dinner. SUTRAH is DIFFERENT.

basically it is object you put in front of you like a wall, (fantastic sutrah!) a chair, even a person sitting in front of you (if you're in a small surau) or anything that is pretty high (handbag doesn't count-its too small)

advantage:

1.
you have just eliminate one common mistake done during solat, and get rewarded for it.

2. you have the right to stop anyone trying to cross between you and your sutrah. it is a big sin to cross in front of anyone in solat!

dalil (reference):

Here is the command for having Sutrah:

The Prophet SAW said:

"When one of you stands for Salah, there should be an object before him..." (Muslim: 510)

"I saw Allah's Messenger always seeking to perform Salah near the pillar." (Bukhari: 502)

example:




chair as sutrah


little desk as sutrah, and how to stop anyone trying to cross between you and your Sutrah.





easy! just stand near a wall or pillar, like the Prophet SAW did.

May Allah grant you the strength to practice having Sutrah each time you pray inshaAllah. If I can get even one person to practice this, I'm the happiest person in the world. Anything mind boggling here, PM, call, FB, or tweet me. of course, if you choose the last option, I wont reply because I only know the tweet of a bird. hehe.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment