Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Puzzini-Swedish Italian Pizza

Hasben wants me to write about Puzzini, a Swedish Italian restaurant at Uptown Damansara. Each time I invite him to Pizza Hut or Dominos, he would always tell me that they are nothing compared to this place. So I was like, 'Well, take me there then!'. Finally, we got round to this place (he has lots of eating places that 'I should try')

I like! For everyday dating its quite pricey, but for those special days its top! Each dish has its own distinctive taste, and if you eat with my hasben you'll even get a live feed (pardon the pun) on each of the menu.


Fresh hot bun with butter as appetizer. I really should try to make this!


Beef lasagna, generous amount of meat and cheese that just melt in your mouth.


I tried this baked fish with cream sauce and cheese. Creamy, and the fish well cooked. Delicious! Oh and I so dig melted cheese, swirling them with my fork, and pulling it from the plate, and... NGAP. I told my hasben that I felt so Italian, he quickly remarked 'You are! That's why you are living with your in laws!' (It is an honour to live with the in laws in Italian culture)


The baked fish comes with mashed potato and salad. I also tried the baked potato, but I like this one better.


Hasben ordered chicken scwartvbjghu- I don't know how to say/spell it! Its basically chicken breast with melted cheese inside, and a mouth-watering mushroom sauce.


We had this Puzzini Pizza before anything else. The dough is thin and crunchy, and just enough tomato sauce and cheese, and fresh veggies. This is also the only time when my hasben can accept veggies as food.


Err...yes it was just the two of us that night.



We must have been really starving!



Hasben showing off his meal. Or should I say one of his meals!


Actually it's quite rare for us to snap a picture together. We'll be back, inshaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment