Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September 11 Wedding

I is a bad reporter! All my news are old news! hahahaa

Anyway I want to write about Nawwar and Zul's wedding because...my hasben matched this two up *clap clap to hasben! I am very proud of you, hasben! May Allah make all the couples that you matched the happiest pairs of all! There are so many stories about his whole match making journey, and all these people really make our life colourful! This should be in my list of topics I should write about!

Back to the topic, remember Robert? yes!! our mysterious wedding cameraman who disappeared with our pictures for months?hehehe. Oklah..I have to burst the bubble (anyway we received the LOVELY wedding album- he gave it to us on our way to meet Nawwar's parents to tell his intention of marrying their daughter, while me and hasben were there for the shepherd's pie!)...his real name turns out to be Zul who turns out to be Nawwar hasben! It all works out perfectly in the end.

Before the akad....Nawwar with her cousin Nabila.


After the akad everyone lega!


And my hasben very happy!

Kak Siti (green lady) also very happy. She has witnessed all our love stories yang penuh drama!

Final picture before leaving home.

Not before offering to take this cute kid home though, sadly she said NO! Big mistake kid, it would be fun living with us!

3 comments:

  1. I should put a trademark my name & Robert's from now onwards! We turned superstars overnight! *flips the cotton hijab*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D heheheee. we were so thrilled to be at ur walimah!

    ReplyDelete