Thursday, February 18, 2010

We meet again

Glad to meet my friend Sri again. We were close during uni time but I just found out she is 3 years older than me. I was like 'what?' hehe. For some reason I always think that everyone is the same age as me. So..that night after some catching up- I asked her to give me a little tazkirah just to stregthen my heart. In turn she asked me to give her some! I simply blubbered about our purpose of life and the importance of zikir... it got me thinking that I will have to do this kind of thing to my own children some day! It is kind of scary. But also fun. When I am really old (insyallah) hopefully my children will be able to do the same to me. If they refuse, I'll throw the old people tantrum, like 'how can you do this to your mother?' hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment