Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Chinese New Year

The heat is on for the Pesta Buku Antarabangsa KL in March. In the publishing world it is PEAK HOUR to publish as many books as possible. In my case, editing books until my eyes go like panda (woof woof!) The scary part is when the books actually arrived; when you spot a mistake then you will feel punching yourself, and later buying lots of Famous Amos to cheer up.Love this part.

Which is why I'm looking forward for the holiday so I can go HOME.

Despite the hectic workload I am cheery for a couple of things:

1. Some friends who are coming out of the closet and telling me about their blog. Which is awesome :)
2. Working on new ideas for my art project.
3. My older sister who is not married yet- so the pressure is off me for at least 5 years. hahaha.
4. Plan to visit friends in Kedah..but no money this month.
5. Reading Asbabul Nuzul- how loving Allah is!
6. We started Usrah in the office.

OK I should get back to work. (and so should you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment