Tuesday, April 27, 2010

titi & nana

Titi can speak more 2 syllable words now. I am so proud!

the latest is names for aunties.

sarah and maryam awal2 dah cop- panggilan mummy and mama.

angah opts for-momo. hee.

I was the last one to get home. so I got. mimi.

Titi is very cheeky. asked her to give me five; she pretends to do so and then she tickles my palm.

Nana is crawling adorably.

If you sing to her she will sway her little body and do little claps.

Titi & Nana.

Mimi, Mama, Mummy, and Momo love you very much.

oh yeah, Atak and Nenek too.

5 comments:

  1. manjanya nama makcim, mimi. hehhe.
    saya mak long. traditional gitu.

    mak long yang garang (pegang rotan)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mak long, saya mimi.

    hehe. di rumah saya kak ma.

    so kalau mak ma...tak sesuai :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. di rumah saya kaq. kalo mak kaq lagi tak kool :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. em..nak join.. di rumah dan ofis saya chu.. so I'm cucu.. hehhe
    is it kool enuf..(^__*)

    ReplyDelete