Wednesday, March 17, 2010

KL International Book Fair

Will be on from 19-28th March, PWTC. Its a good avenue to scrounge for unique books (during weekdays HIGHLY recommended- the weekend crowd is something else!) and meet writers- but you have to be clever and try to find their scheduled appearance beforehand. Been trying to convince my boss to invite Dato' A. Samad Said (I admire his intelligence and ...cuteness) for our book launch but he suggested Dato' Anwar Rethwan instead. He seems nice on the phone though.

I will be meeting some writers of Al-Ameen, and I'm eyeing some other as well.Unfortunately my update of latest hot books have been dusty lately due to the amount of editingI had to do. The irony!

1 day to go- we are hectic- I love crazy times like this.

2 comments:

  1. asma, if u r looking for something rare, i heard they will be selling books without isbn. haa! at dbp booth! *mau borong banyak2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah! nanti asma tengok. tak smpat tinjau2 gerai dbp.aritu asma tengok interview encik lat. di sgt sempoi! :D

    ReplyDelete