Wednesday, March 24, 2010

ummu sakinah

That is the person I met today. I liked her immediately- and no wonder. Sakinah is a special name to me. My anak angkat in Cambodia, and its what I aim for. Total peace.

One story that I learn today about the Prophet SAW.

There was one pious black woman who used to clean the mosque in Madinah. When she passed away no one told the Prophet SAW for they think she is just ordinary. They said something like 'Because she passed away at night time.we did not want to bother you.'

The Prophet SAW asked to be led to the grave so he can pray for her.

Masyallah, this is why I feel a great connection with the Prophet SAW. He would not ignore anyone. No matter how much sin they make. No matter what mistake they confess to. I love you, ya habibAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment