Tuesday, January 25, 2011

old

I have gotten used to going places with my other half that yesterday, when I went to a talk with friends instead it felt...weird. It reminded me of my single days- days without hand holding, or thinking about another person, and days without me being teased to death by my hasben. And i thought my sisters were pretty good. Until i met this one.

Anyway I wish I could shake my old self to not worry too much about things out of my control because God's plan is the most perfect of all.

I used to worry endlessly about who am going to marry, how I'm going to meet this guy because I kept meeting morons, I used to worry whether I will get a good job, whether I can gain weight and I even worry if I will drown while trying to learn to swim. I worry about my family, I worry about when my fish's gonna die. In the end it did die, and I turned out okay. huhu.

And then there are those petty worries that I do not even remember now, but at the time felt so big I thought I will faint. The latest just few days ago when I cant find my thumbdrive and watch and I thought I will die. Well I'm still here.

*Sigh. Those times could have been filled doing better things to improve myself. But what did I do? Worry worry.

dont worry be happy.:D

1 comment:

  1. i like this post so much!! it helps a lot! :)) -syikin

    ReplyDelete