Monday, January 17, 2011

a woman

my lack of experience with men (alhamdulillah) means i have a lot to learn still.

for him it is the physical touch that shows love.

for me its a tangle web of mess, that I realize now, he won't even notice 70% of the time.

it is out of love that I

arrange the books according to its importance so that easier for him to grab

learn how to cook

arrange all medicines in one box

arrange perfumes in my favorite box

clean his desk, his room, his things

dont throw his stuff without permission (though im dying to everyday)

sew sarung bantal, selimut

arrange the bed nicely

wash my hair daily no matter how cold it is so that it looks nice

make sure my clothes match (which i couldnt be bothered before kawin)

constantly clean bloody everything

go crazy when the room is a mess (and he wont even bat an eyelid)

i eat rice more often than i would have

i watch movies with complicated plots that drive me crazy with suspense

and yet this hubby of mine question the depth of my love for him

ouch

i dont think he knows that every little thing i do is to please him

and i didnt realize that im showing my love in a way that I think would make me happy

i mean if he sew me a cushion i think i will seriously faint and think this guy is so in love with me!

yes i am twisted in my thinking.

and perhaps selfish at times.

it got me thinking about those people around me that i love so much and how im treating them.

i dont know why its so hard for me to try look at a matter from the other person's perspective.

anyway im so glad we had the discussion.

if you love someone deep enough, show that person the love in a way that he would appreciate and understand the most.and erm perhaps shake him from time to time and say "look i'm doing all these because I LOVE YOU." yes I arranged the toothbrush "cutely" because I love you, no matter how absurd you think that idea is.

Coz men are straightforward thinkers. and women tend to analyze all little things until they go emotional walaupun takde ape-ape sangat (in the men's eyes) pun sebenarnya. huhu. its a different world altogether.

or as my hubby put it, "let's say i think writing French essays is a way for me to show my love for you. would you feel loved then?"

"no, i wouldn't"

lesson learnt, hubby, and I love you despite your terrible analogies.

3 comments:

  1. We experience similar cases but diff situation. My hubby plak suka ambil baju from wardrobe tp tak nk bawak kelau hanger. Kdg2 nk sidai kain mmg slalu tak cukup hanger. Rupanye dlm almari. Dh bebel2 pun sama je. But there was one day he took all hangers n letak kat ampaian, bila bukak almari je dah clear, takde yg tinggal, rasa lain mcm je. That is so not him. Biarlah, that habit makes him being him. Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe that is so true, it wouldnt make him, him :) i always imagine what if this is the last day that we are together, and do i really want to make this petty thing big? i dont think so :D. so i just have messier room, and awak beli more hanger. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's funny and yet beautiful how u are expressing ur love towards ur hubby and it's indeed true we always get emotional on doing things that we thought would gonna touch his heart but he doesnt have a clue about it,hehe! and using French essays as anology? that's so hillarious! lol. keep up on spicing up the marriage,my prayers are for u both,dear ;) - syikin

    ReplyDelete